Jump to Important Dates | Participation Fee | Banking Details
FOR INTERNATIONAL MASTER PADDLERS
ALL international MASTERS paddlers will need to complete the following online forms:
Click here to access the online K1 / C1 Entry Form
Click here to access the online K2 / C2 Entry Form
FOR ALL SOUTH AFRICAN REGISTERED MASTERS PADDLERS
ALL South African Registered MASTERS Paddlers to please use the NCC Online entry system at
www.natalcc.co.za and click on “Enter a Race”.
ALL queries can be addressed to Mary at email@example.com or on +27 (0)33 342 1528
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ENTRIES
Bulletin No. 1 1 October 2016
Preliminary Entry / Hotel Reservation 30 April 2017
Boat Rental 30 June 2017
Numerical Entries 25 July 2017
Final Hotel Reservation 25 July 2017
Final booking of Airport Transfer 31 July 2017
Final Travel Information 15 August 2017
Nominal Entry (Final Entry) 25 August 2017
Please observe the ICF Canoe Marathon Competition rules when submitting entries.
All competitors, coaches and Team Staff members must pay a participation fee from the date of arrival.
Daily Participation fee per person: €35 per day
Nominal Exchange Rate: At the time of writing the nominal exchange rate was: EURO (€) = R 15,34
The Participation Fee includes the following services:
Accreditation for each day.
Lunch at the Course venue
Medical care at the Course venue
Security service at Course Venue.
Access to the exclusive Competitors area.
Shuttle Bus services to and from accredited accommodation venues only.
Free mineral water and other beverages during the event.
Parking in dedicated area.
1. Accommodation will payable separately to the participation fee. A list of accredited accommodation venues is here.
2. Shuttle bus transport will only be provided to accredited accommodation venues.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The participation fees are to be paid in the following installments:
40% by Preliminary Entry / Hotel Reservation 30 April 2017
30% by Numeric Entry / Final Hotel Reservation 15 June 2017
30% Nominal Entry / Final Entry / Final Travel Information 10 August 2017
Payment to be made to the following bank account:
Account Name / Beneficiary : Natal Canoe Club
Bank: Nedbank Limited
Account Number: 1340277050
Branch Code: 134025
Branch Name: Hayfields
Swift Code: NEDSZAJJ
REFERENCE: PLEASE INDICATE YOUR NAME AND COUNTRY ABBREVIATION
All bookings and entries will be PROVISIONAL until the first installment has been paid.
After the first installment has been cleared by our bank, the booking and entry will be FINAL, and shall be considered as a confirmed booking and entry.
The Organising Committee will issue pro-forma invoices indicating all bookings and entries and payments received.
Should a competitor wish to cancel, the following terms will apply:
1. Cancellation on or before 30 April 2017 – an administration fee of 20% of fees received will be charged. The balance will be refunded.
2. Cancellation on or before 15 June 2017 – an administration fee of 50% of fees received will be charged.
3. Cancellation on any date from 10 August 2017 (including 10 August) – NO REFUND
1. ALL payments must be made by recognized bank transfer on or before the due date.
2. There are NO cash withdrawal facilities at the course venue.